25 January 2013

The Chapel Library - A Rare and Valuable Ministry

Sandra and I were talking with a friend last week and the topic of the Chapel Library in Pensacola, Florida came up. Our friend just bubbled over with enthusiasm for this ministry.

I have also benefited from their ministry. In fact, the reason I am writing about this right now is that I opened the folder on my desktop labelled “General Reading” this morning and one of the items I found in there was a downloaded file on the doctrine of justification. It was a good, brief, study. I had downloaded it free from the Chapel Library. It’s one of numerous titles I have received from this ministry over the years.

This worldwide literature and evangelism ministry is the work of one small congregation. The description on their website (which is nice-looking and informative, BTW) reads, in part, this way:
Chapel Library is a ministry of Mount Zion Bible Church, a Christ-centered church in Pensacola, Florida, with approximately 80 attending. The worldwide ministries have ten full-time and four part-time staff, and operate under the oversight of the elders of MZBC.
Our purpose is to humble the pride of man, to exalt the grace of God in salvation, and to promote real holiness in heart and life, by sending Christ-centered materials from prior centuries worldwide without charge.
The list of materials includes more than 800 books which may be downloaded free or requested in print (if you are in North America). Same price: free.

This is a truly amazing ministry. I recommend that you explore their website, use their services, and, if possible, send a little financial support their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment